When i was walking to saw. I saw condom on the floor near block 507!! haha. so erxin. was late again . =(
Tuesday~
Went to school as normal =) Teacher keep saying about N's level left 8 weeks!! keep repeating!
Today~
Early in the morning, almost late. But managed to rush in on time =) Then reached parade square, & Ms yeo asked me to cut off my nails! omg. I miss my finger nails. So short now! During chinese period. We was pratising our oral. Then it was my turn to read out. I was laughing all the way, yuqin kept on influence me on laughing lor! whole thought i cry.! cause i use the paper to cover my face. & and my voice was not well pronunce. After school about 2 plus. Went to lot 1. sherwin needs to take her spec. Not Long go back to School. Then went back home at 6 plus .
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 @ 10:48 PM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010