
|
|
Ended.
Emo~ everything have is ended. There won't be another turn back le ba. This is the very first time i see you cried, twice in front of me. It surprise me. sadded, I think there won't be the second time to make your drop your tear anymore. Find a better girl? I'm not a good girl in your eyes anymore. I need trust from you. Even i don't why you drop your tears, but i can feel that you're really upset. We been together for so long yet we have to say break off today. I cried too. I just can't control my tears. I think i won't be like last time anymore. I love no one , but myself. I'm really hurt. The way that you don't trust me, asking me & forcing me to answer , it's really sucks. I think you won't read my blog, but i just wanna to say out. Good Luck in everything of yours =) take good care. 15/08/07 went to school for exams. maths was quite simple lar~ but i don't think i'll pass. Cause i fail my maths every time from sec3 till now. =p e0a paper today. quite difficuit at the last few page. 14/08/07 Dnt & Cpa Practical exams. Dnt was definetly simple at section B. last time i feel that section A will be easier with helping words. But now its difficuit, & section B is more simple , maybe is because of doing so many folio. =x haha.. i think i can pass my Dnt. have a bad diarroe today. during exam my stomach was dham fucking pain lar. then i bring two packet of tissue out. then i ask teacher for toliet permission. then she said'' ok '' i rushed out.! i went in to the toliet shit-ed immedietaly. it was the second time i shit liao lor! pain la.. then i went back to lab , then i can't even sit on the chair. Teacher ask me whether am i ok? i said i'm ok. but i'm really in pain.! help! after exam went to watch Secret. nice & touching show. Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 @ 11:09 PM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|