I'm an ex KRANJI-rians now. not a KRANJI-rians anymore ): I miss KRANJI. I miss my classmates too. I'll be leaving KRANJI & going ite already. I'm not a KRANJI-rians anymore. I have been a KRANJI-rians for 10 years already. I don't know what course i should choose. Wanted to go for hairstyling but it's 3 years. & i have no patience , but i have 1 certificate of hair style. Wanted to go for Beauty therapy but it's too far. & need back-bone check up , my bone is not good. & even need health report. I have low-blood.. How am i going to choosE?!! Considerating office retail. is this course suits me? Wondering. give me comments please. (: After going ite , my life will simply change. For sure (: My dad brew Black herbal chicken soup for me again.. (: nicenice (: thanks, daddy i give him same too (:
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 @ 12:18 AM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010