I don't know is this guy , but they just wanna disturb him by taking photos (:
Shunjie , Me & Kokmeng (:
Me , Qinrong & Weiting.
Me & Qinrong
Kianloong & Me.
Me & Darren.
Me & Shunjie.
Me & Kokmeng
Me & akbar.
Me & Shihua.
Me & sandra.
Me & Faizal.
AhMAD , Yuqin & me.
Me & ahmad.
Jerome & me.
Weiting & me.
That's the dance!!
Just came back from Orchard~ We went The One after prom night (: Okay lets' talk about Grad night cum Prom night.. Was so fun can~! When i reach school , jerome was so... Keep on as me to be his partner!~ Argh , They say i wear that shirt then can see my Bikini's marks.!! argh!~ I dropped my scarf on the cab!~ Argh! Then i have no scarf through out ): But it was a real fun day! Class photo taking first. After that games all that.. Then i sarbo sandra! hahas.. But after all shouted sandra up on stage then they all called my name so loud! Omg !~ Then i was up on stage , I was like so shy lor! Haha~ Great day! Then when up on stage , we have to choose a guy partners. Then the malay guy choose me , so sandra have to join the others. Then we have to form a V & 8 !! omg. Like so lame lor.. Then we won a lil prize , quite cute ! (: The MC still said me & that guy is sweet couples! Omg.. When we are seeing our past photo on stage we are all so touch!~ I enjoyed today!~ After prom night we went to The one.. Sang songs all that. Was like so memorable!! I don't want 4i to be serprate. I miss them~! Today was ahmad's birthday! He was drunk okay!~ Like a mad guy like that! HAHA! We all took alots of pic! I uploaded. But still got some more will upload another day. We Have mad dance!~ Haha! So cool ! Hyper!~
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 @ 6:57 AM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010