SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well Well Well!!
I'm working almost everyday now (:
Today work for 6 hours only lar..
Then tmr it's St.anthony Primary Orientation from 10-3.
After that 530pm working at my aunt shop (: yeah!~
Haha. Money Money. Later going to get my $54 pays for the ticket selling!!
& just now work at aunt's shop got $25!!
Haha.~~ Cash entering to pocket is so wonderful!~
I love money! Money loves me too~
Today after work , uncle keegan asked me must take care of my dad hor!!
Haha~ Ask me not to fool around liao..
Sure sure sure~~ Now work then got money liao. Then can give papa ma!!
I must work hard hard~ Then can buy alots of things that i wanna buy!!
wants to buy
- Hand bag for grad night.
- High heels for grad night.
- Extra slippers for myself.
- wallets
- Maybe a dress for grad night.
- White/black shorts.
- Skinnies. (:
- More T-shirts.
- Sling bags
- Big bag ( haversack ) or others. for outing.

So many that i wanna buy!! Omg.
I'm going to be broke soon!! (:
Haha~~
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 @ 9:37 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket