SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ytd sleep at 530am!!~
Watching Romantic Princess(:
Nice show can~ Hehe. Then 8am have to wake up for work.
It's tiring. Went to St. Anthony to sell uniform.
Worked till 3 pm then went to 3yi's school & eat.
After that i went back home. watched show again.
Then went to aunty's shop again. Work x3 (:
Today earn $40.
I'm really tired okay~!
Tmr going Shuqun primary. then followed by bukit timah.
Working for money okay!~ I gave my dad $ today (:



I'm aiming for roller-blade now (:
I wants it. I like it so much!~ I wanted a new roller-blade so much!
When then can i get it , oh gosh!~
Getting a good roller-blade , it'll take costs about $100 over plu.
Do you know how expensive it's? oh gosh.
I still rmb my first roller-blade when i was 11 years old.
& now i'm 16 (: hahas..
I really love roller-blade ..
Roller-blade is my life~!
Haha. Last time my roller-blade was Su SHUNA!
We both loved roller-blading! (:
My FIRST ROLLER-BLADE have been throw by my dad.
My first roller-blade was given by my mum , cause i gets good result.
I learnt Blading by myself (:
Alone! Down my house (:!
I love blading alots too.
Wanted to go skating sooner!


Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 @ 10:00 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket