SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hai.
I'm going to stay at my mum's house tmr.
Just don't feel like going there alright!~
It's seem to be very bored for me , i can predict it!
& moving to a unfamiliar place like jurong.
I think i lost my way home , for sure!
I'm going to miss every part of TW & CCK.
I'm gonna miss him & friends.
I won't be blogging unless i come back.
Moving there , i will have advantages but also disadvantages.
Advantages , nearly for me to work , get closer with my mum & sis.
Disadvantages , Can't use com , can't see my dad ,bro & my aunties & everybody!
I'll confirm that i go there i will cry! Maybe it's new. but i missed someone,somewhere!
I can't imagine if school reopens my mum already said to me''Moved to my house''
I will die , if i move over there!
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 @ 3:02 AM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket