SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday to Tifong!`
Just came back from the chalet (:

It's fun. I dint sleep for the night , but it's okay.
First day , everyone's mood was spoilt by a Fk-ing stealer alright!
Just want & wish to know who's that Fk-er who stole Sandra's $79.
& Make everyone was suspicious , We all think is that person.
Cause we all have known each of them so well , only that person was so called''stranger''
& the person did things that let us suspect.
But at last the person was scared or what , he/she put underneath the rubbish bin.
& tifong found that. While checking all bags , Kok Thai was so kelian!
I won't say out what happened.
Everyone's mood was really bad that time can!
Even mine. Junlong & William arrived with the beer.
But no one has the mood to drink.
Was like nothing to celebrate or what so so so .
When it's time to sing the Birthday Song.
I was singing so loud alright! I made a stupid mistake.
I sang '' HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KOKTHAI! ''
& It was not his birthday! it was tifong & sandra's
I made a such stupid careless mistake ! xD
Sandra seem to aim me for long alright!
She keep on drink & drag with me.
She said '' Kahpoh , I'm aimming you today ''
I said '' Waa ~! Today is celebrating your birthday not mine''
But nvm (: She's drank! Just three cup KO!.
Dint sleep , then tiwei they played the cards.
Then tiwei did a disgusting things!
Sat down & chit-chat.
Liang suddenly asked.'' Tmr who's going to act cute?''
HAHA! Don't your find this question so lame & a joke?
He wanted to ask '' tmr who's going to escape?''
Lame. Then Hao also said wrong thing at the same time.
Hao said '' Wa , we go escape la , play the GOLDEN CAR.
!! haha. actually was Gold cart!
Did went to escape for two days.
Last day's night.
Played Bear , Healer & the prist.
All aim me! Keep let me die.
Haahaa! Fun game.
Kok thai was a 24 hour joker & crown!
He dont know what we are doing , as he just a wake.
Then he sit with us & he close his eye.
& what your seeing? ghost? why can't i see?
Lame right!! We're playing games & not seeing ghost.
Around many rounds , we went to the beach.
Was really windy! Shiok.
I want to say is ! The first day night is more beautiful than the second one!
Really! It's a diffirent. (:
Haha. & I almost forget to say about Bbq.
Everything for Bbq was alright la.
& think that all about chalet.
Lastly , many kranjians was having their chalet on the same date.
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 @ 2:13 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket