SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Okay well Nigel's birthday celebration is over! We went to Ecp ytd , Just the 7 of us. Meet Brad & Andy first, After that then we meet Nigel. Then we head to Beach road to buy our tent!~ ZZZ. Far! Then we went to ECP .Tent was build up. Meet Yvonne & Jesselyn there. And and and Finally our Miss Shu Na came back from Korea! A lots of craps & joke la. Haha. Especially the Shu Na again! Always her, You know what you did again ah ! Haha :P Ton till the day morning!~ Tired can , Bus-ed to Bishan , along the way, I'm talking about my future with Shu Na (: Then actually i thought the rest was sleeping!~ then we saw Yvonne keep on arm chio! She heard what we say then she say she can't sleep & making her laughing through out. Then I was talking about Sun Wu Kong. When brad wake up he only laughed at my lame joke , same goes to Jesselyn . Oops! haha. Really dham funny la! When i get married , i must say '' 的$是我的$,的$的$ ''!! Hahha , This was 1 of the lame future story la! Haha , Fun! Then went we reached Bishan , we took the Mrt back (: I was the last to alight! But But but! I realized something when i was reached Jurong & I was the last person. I din't bring my Jurong's house key along with me!! Lols , then i was like wtf? ~@#@$# & Nobody was at home that time! Nvm I go back to Cck again. So mafan! Going to sleep soon , but don't know can i make myself a sleep anot , haha.



Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 @ 12:57 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket