Went to Farmart to eat my dinner again! Yummy!! Haha . Delicious meal lar , dint eat for whole day only for my dinner. But i ate alot :P After dinner went to play majong! Win some money , not much lar! Someone still say i'm going to lose, you're wrong ! I won (: haha. Just play finish yea , Tired can!~ Haha. When i'm playing majong , i still eat a cup of instant noodles! Lols. I'm really hungry lar , till now i'm still hungry :P Can't stop eating! Haha.
- He messaged me , I felt happy but don't know whether is that him . - I missed him & those memories that left behind.
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 @ 3:29 AM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010