SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blog Skin changed finally!~ Getting too bored of my older skins. So i decided to change & put new songs. Din't went anywhere today , watching Ying ye 3 + 1 ! Nice nice. I'm getting hungry again , I just ate my dinner about 7plus. Yet so fast hungry , can someone buy me any things to eat. I want to find a job! Can anyone just intro me jobs , I want to work , i want to earn money and i want to buy a lots of things! But the problem is , i don't have money :P Haa, As long if i have work i will have money , have money i will have those things that i want , right? By the way , School is reopening soon. Quite happy , cause don't need to slack at home anymore. At school at least got Mrs Loh to entertain me , got some bastard who always disturb me. Better than staying at home doing nothing & facing the walls! Lol. Many people's birthday is reaching! & I think i don't money to buy present for them anymore! Peoples , I'm broke lah! Give me money :P Haa. Help!

I need money to buy my things.
I need food to full my stomach.
I need jobs to earn more money.
I need something that i won't get bored.
I miss 4I, i miss their laughters.
I miss him&i need him.

Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 @ 11:36 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket