SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
8th May 08

I dint attend for school , as i'm sick plus i went for a dental appointment! Went to do filling , & my teeth is super nice. (: I love my smile with my teeth now ! Haha. After the 30mins filling , went back home & did 20 friendship band for the project! Hand is so tired ! Then at night , mum needs to go Boon Lay & take some things for her store so i accompany her. & We had our dinner there. After that my maid meet us our there too. 3 of us ate $17 in 1 meal! Haha. I ordered alot of foods (: Hehe.
9th May 08

I attended school today & continue doing my bands! Haha , which my hand is really cramp liao! I teaches SOME PEOPLE to do & she keep on making the mistake which i dint scold her & i asked her to do at home , end up she pass me back those strings. She said '' I don't like to do this kinda girl's stuff '' !! Wtf lor , as a group she should put in the effort right! -.- She still say '' The band that you have done , when we sell you take the money lor'' ZZZ It's dosen't lyes on the money! Is the teamwork ! Please don't act like a princess in everyone eyes! I hate you ! Argh..

Went home & off to farmart. (: Slack till now :P Chit- Chat.!!
Tml will be working -.- First time.!
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 @ 2:18 AM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket