I slept quite early last night but i woke up quite late this morning.. Since i wake up till now, my stomach damn clamp!~ Omg. I lye down also got problem. argh!~ Dint went to school.. about 6 to 7 mummy ask me to go out . Went to Jurong Point. & ate our dinner at crystal Jade The food our there is yucky. Sea yang vegetable soup is terrible!~ The fish is horrible!~ some parts is raw! My mum complain the soup first!~ Then we realize the fish after wards. So my mum decided not to complain. We dint eat finish all.. The fish left more than half!~ Plus we ate $55 plus. Never include the soup cause they dint charge us.. I will never go & eat again!~ Horrible. Shopping!~ saw 1 dress super nice. HAAHA!~ went home & watched finish dvd. No more show liao!~ Argh.
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 @ 11:13 PM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010