SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sun burn after Sentosa.

Dao Tong's 20th Birthday cake!~
Ah ma's 74th Birthday cake

I sat so near with cookies! (: I don't scared!~

Twins Durian

50 durians that we picked!~

My New hair cut & before (:

HAPPY 74TH BIRTHDAY TO AHMA!
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO DAOTONG!



Woke up at 830am.
Preparing for Sentosa trip (:
Waited for Mei Yan & Ah Seng to wake up.
We set off around 10plus.
Reached Sentosa around 12pm.
Volley-ball , Monkey , Building Castles & Buried Ryan , Bee & Me..
Around 2.45pm , hong jin& wife came.
4.40pm went off to shower.
After showered , ate Curry chicken at Coastes.
& Drink cups of Lemon tea.
Damn full!~
After Sentosa, went to rek's ahma house.
Celebrated her 74th birthday.
Ate again .
Bought cake for daotong.
Went back to farmart, BBQ again!~
Super full.
12am arrived , here comes the birthday boy. (:
20th years old!~
Backed home!
I'm super tan now. I love it :P
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 1:24 AM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket