Wahahaha!!! I'm so so so so happy (((: Don't know how to describe my happiness. But i'm just fucking happy!~ Position of our exam was shown today. My name was on the screen! Although is the last on the screen. I did my best already!~ It was the first time my name on the screen. Very first first first time (: Among 175people, 38 of them get As! I'm 1 of them! Haha.. I'm so proud :P I'm so happy! (: Lalalalalalalalalalalala. I want to do better next term (: Shuna did better than me!~ Haha. When she went up to get her ticket i screamed loudly for her! ((: Ryan got GPA 4! More powerful!~ RA did better than RB!~ RA, WELL DONE! (:
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 1:32 PM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010