
|
|
02August Went to help Shiman at CHIJ ( hougang ).Their school is having Family day.So they invited Spa Fish to their school.So daotong , jane & myself helped Shiman (:I enjoyed myself.Because i get experience from there (:& it was the first time i catch dead fish .(: Packed up all those stuff.Pack those fishes.Back to farm(:After farm we went to watch movie.Money no enough 2 . Rate 4.5/5 home sweet home! 03August 2Years 11 Months anniversary. Happy.Went to Jurong lake to blade.Actually wanted to kayat .But CLOSED.So we bladed .* 4.3 we went to Jurong east to swim swim.Haha.. Jurong point to have our dinner.& And shop around.back to farm.We started blading till 1 plus am!!Shock. I bang the wall when i went down the slope.Super huge slope.Because when i was down.I saw a car coming in . so i prefer banging the wall than the car.As the wall was rougher than the road!! Omg.Scratches! wound!Haha. It okay la.. (: Posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 @ 3:03 AM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|