SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Late for bazaar today :P I reach school about 9.45am i guess. Really can't get myself up. Well, Only 2 person did manicure. I done 1 of them, which is Esther!. Poor business.& we did role play too. MOE people came & video for us. Von & me did the role play, & the MOE people keep on asking us to re start & re start as she dint make the camera properly. & adjust here & there. OH MY. After bazaar, i went home straight. Xiao Bu Dian & LiLi Jiejie was at home. They din't went to work. So they asked Mary to pack Duck back. After eating. I went back to my room to have my beauty sleep (: Till 8.45pm. Called mummy to pack food for me,lili jiejie & Mary. Mummy came back at 10.15pm! Oh man! Hungry stomach. Continue with my show. I think i'm going to sleep soon la. Haha. Tmr will be going to Teck Whye Temple there. Haha. To have dinner, Jia dou.

Labels:

Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ 11:15 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket