SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
November's baby
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIAOJESS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRAD!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEIREN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YVONNE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DONNA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIADONG!

I'm so tired! Din't get proper sleep this few weeks ): & not having any off for this week as the relief went oversea! so tired can. How i hope i can go overseas. My holiday is burned! working for the entire week is so tired. & Sat , Sun arriving. I guess i'm gonna faint because of over-work. Haha. Anyway, thanks for Shuna & Jesslyn for the Gucci ( envy me) perfum. Anyway, Miss Lim & teachers came to my work place for flimming on tuesday, omg! it's super paiseh. Thanks for shuna again, for being my partner. I wondering! Still wondering whether what's my pay! how much is my pay? omg! will it be more then 1k? End of month is just in 2 days time.
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 @ 2:30 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket