I can't sleep anyway, was supposed to sleep but swicth on com again as i'm thinking of alots of thing. Sigh, guess this is not a good start not a good year for me. 1st week of this week get scolded by my boss. And tmr will be 0'level result's out , as is the day for us the apply for HN already! How excited am i now! Is just in a few hours time, applying for BA ? Maybe ? I want freedom! I want money i want shopping! (: 2009's target! - HN - more mature la! don't want be so siao liao! Must settle myself already, how i wish can! I can if i tio chi ji ba. Haha! Imagine, i'm crumsy to gentle? imagine i'm thick skin to shy? imagine from noisy to quiet? LAUGH.
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 @ 1:13 AM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010