SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Working working working now lahs! Piang, 8+am reached work place liao , extremely tired can! Nobody is acc me for weekends liao , as Honey aunty & Pineapple aunty not coming liao. Omg, confirm it will be very boring (: 3+am went to bed ytd's night. As waiting for my manicure & pedicure's nail arts done. I slept for 4hours only!! Omg! My dark circles! Getting deeper getting bigger! How? Can anybody cure it for me? I dont want to dark circles lah, super ugly! &&& i've grown fatter! How? Omg!! Heavier liao , as i weigh-ed ytd's night. 50 kg! I used to be 43kg! Laugh-ed. I think nothing grown fatter but ahem grown bigger! Laugh-ed , jkjkjk!! :P Chinese New Year is coming please don't get sick! I want take angbaos, i want go bai nian, i want meet up with cousins and aunty. Anyway, i guess i m going to loss my jobs soon, real soon! KNS , don't know which idiot ate my things away, as im really hungry now! and left nothing for me to eat! Argh! Angry.
Acheiving for alots of things this year!
-Get in to Higher Nitec, results will be out on 02/02/09!
-Car lisence, enroll on 03/11/09!
-Quit smoking, by 29/02/09!
-Singapore flyer, since long ago i wanted to go till now.
-Weekends outing will be again, after 31/03/09!
-More $ for me to go for Retail therapy (:
-Visit Daddy every weekends, after i quit my jobs.
-A memorable birthday, on 03/11/09.
-To pass my HN,& go for poly(:
-More rest for myself!
-Highlight my hair again, as the colour is fading.
-MY TOE'S NAIL GROW LONGER!
-More shoes,slippers &heels!
-Meet up with friends more often, unlike my life now!
Thats all (:
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 @ 10:07 AM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket