Can you guess which is me? HAHA! omg, spotted this pic at biao di's blog. My face so fcuking ugly sia. So qian bian! My ahma ): i miss her. My old home ): i miss staying there for 14years! i miss our nieghbour which is all relatives ): I miss those days we play everyday together. I miss those days without burden ): I miss riding bicycle with them. I miss playing catching ): I miss those days we played papa mama! I miss those days we study together. I miss those day we go to sentosa bringing alots of sandwish, freeze drinks! Omg! Sitting the monorail train. Climbing up the merlion together and take photos. I miss those day that we take nap together, we bath together. Haha.lols. I miss those time we're younger! OMG! Haish..
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 5:00 PM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010