Is a start of being alone since today(: im very brave, i dint drop any tears alright! I dint answer or reply any call of his. I made the right choice. Haha, Woke up at 11am, then called Hj whether he went for work already, he say just wake up so he say meet at 501 for breakfast, then when i was on my way there. Seng called, ask me whether where am i? He say huh, why at 501? I thought you at cck. I told him what happen so he came to fetch us. And even fool us ok! Bring us here and ther, until 3pm then i start work. Power! Lols, they kept on asking me to think clearly but i told them i already endure for a very long time. They say things can be solved, NO! I hate him, thats what i feel for him alright! Nothing much, if he wanna talk to me but is as a friend not asking me nonsence please! Well, ahdi waiting for shop to open so he can ko kun, so after ko kun he knew about that things too, so he told us how he feel when his ex did that. Haha, after that Da Ge came. Chit chat for a lil while and started playing 13poker. Then meiyan came, kup with her. win. (: We played at the shether then the day is getting darker so we went in to the office to continue (: When i walk out of tua saw that bastard, asking you want go chalet anot? I dint reply him! I feel so great! (: Then continue our gambling. After that around 9pm, went to Meiyan's house ops to have our dinner. Then continue, but play diff game. A very excited game! Omg, i kup with MY again then we lose $80 each then she stop, i continue playing & i lose $50 again. Then DaGe ask me play he gave me $100 for ben qian. Then he called and i dint pick for about more than 10 calls! He sms SSN , then she ask him to give me peace then he say fine, then my cards getting nicer and nicer! Wow, win alot back , my $120 and even another $150 . And Da ge even get back about $200! Haha. Then 230am we left. Da Ga sent me back. Haha. I enjoyed my day with you guys men! Wow, shock my off day tmr (: hehe. thanks guy for entertaining me la! Really appreciate (:
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 @ 2:56 AM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010