SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this photo. On my graduation ceremony(:

Don't know whether am i suay or whatever. Mood swing. Reached work place and saw a guy in my shop. Door open-ed everything is on. So i asked him, er why today you work ah? Then he asked me to call aunty. So aunty made a mistake, she thought im not work anymore already because i told her im quiting on the end of month of march. She thought is today. Well, aunty came and send the guy back. I jio-ed the customer in the morning but none of them came in. Is my wrong? Lols, so felt so pek chek then on lappy and sit down there and play. Customer started to come in by themself from 1.32pm to 3.27pm! Walking in non-stop. So if below they can jio in customer is their luck is not my fault. Over here i jio is equal no use! I tried many time, meiyan tried , pineaple also tried. Nvm, how fcuking clusmy am i? I walk out of the washing point at shop, and my toes got stuck in bewteen the curb and i kick.I thought nothing serious so i continue sit at my chair. I felt something weird lor. Normally i kick dao, awhile the pain will go away. But is diffirent today. Is utra pain. So i went to look for pineapple, and she helped me spray the wan neng water & put the glass she had on my leg and she turn. My toes really get better but there is still a lil of pain la. I just dont dare to walk with both leg but by just draggin my right foot. & Something that idiot did again, go trick me then i just move my legs away, and crack till my toes again. Become swallon and redish, I asked pineapple how? She say my bone may crack already need to go for an x-ray. I ji tao say don't want lor, knn i hate x-ray. Always waste $ only. ZZZ.Then pineapple pours the wan neng water in a pail and bringing the light glass for me. Hai. I really can't walk nicely lor. So pain.Swallon like a pig lor. Argh. If anything happens to my leg i will just blame that idiot! Angry !! NO MOOD LA!! knn!! After work went to help my mum to move things. but shuna & me sit down at coffe shop relax only Haha. Hard work guys! Hehe, Then headed to meiyan's house. Played 1 pok of mahjong. One dong to bei, i dint hu anything, one time also no. Hai, indeed im really suay today. Haha. But my leg is working very well now. Haha, the wan neng shuai really work can! Noon im a bai ka. But at night normal liao. Haha But just cant hit, and step or even put it straight la. (: Just reached home. After playing mahjong chit chat till now lor. Haha, roller-blade!!! I wanna skate.
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 @ 2:44 AM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket