
Reach for the sky,peeps!

D'Kranji(:
Uploaded photos, was like finally!
200309
Natelie's mum called saying that she will be coming. Haha, took photo with Nat to compare how alike are we. Haha, actually when i first saw her at school when i still dint get to know her i really feel we looks alike. After on, people started to realise that too. Haha! After we know each other for quite long, i feel that just the first glance that look alike. Haha! I still rmb, on her birthday, her uncle was so purposely can! Smash cake on me & said oh sorry i thought you was Nat! Lols! As he know i'm okay with it so he do that. Was so fun in the past! I missed! After work , was called to go down to Pasir ris as eileen say she got alot of things to tell me, jess & ssn keep wanted me to go. So i cab down, when i reach, my sweetheart was so excited! lols, so he came out & fetch me! Haha! Chit chat, i knew alot of idiot things that edvan did. Omg! Unbelievable. Then drink again! Omg, Chivas&vodka!I dont really like vodka! Yucks. Eileen was drunk! Omg. Around 1am cab back again. I went back to farm! till 5am! Can you imagine. how late & i need to work next day at 9am!
Today.
Cfm late for work la, dont need to say de! Haha but i wake up at 9am alright. Super freaking tired. After work Yongchye came and look for me, asked me to acc him to gombak & pack food. Lols. Then back to tua for bankong, hj gave me fake hair! Haha. I was like an idiot stuffing it at my armpit, and saw it to people. & Seeing people's react was darm funny! Omg! Bushy hair i have. Nice one! I just can't stop laughing at people reaction! Haha!!!