SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, im back from Malaysia (: Want to share my joy over there. I played cable car, i think it was my first time! Its darn f.scary when you look downwards! But after a while, it's comfortable. Hehe. & it is the first for SKP to wear pampers for a 4years old kid, really! I never try before cause i don't know how to. & when we were on our way down to KL, qiqi puke as she's not feeling really well. And im just right beside her. I heard the sound, eek. I felt im vomiting soon too so i dint take plastic for her as mum did that already. Mum still even said, wow!you really one look also dont want look ah. I told her if i look sure will vomit! OMG! Photo will be upload sooner. 1230am de bus back but end up2am the bus then arrived. Wtf right? By the time we reached sg was already6am! F.cold at bus yet i dont have my pang pang to sleep cause mum wants! She left her jacket at KL. Then we reached yongping i really can't tahan i take back from her le(: Bus driver alight us at Taman jurong area & we went near by to have our breakfast. After breakfast reached sleep till1130am & 1pm off we go to lingying's tua. F.hot man! BTH! Back from there we headed to farm! Haha, i was so stupid asking everybody about my hair& whether they got miss me. But they say my hair not nice): Well, everybody says that so i have to agree with it! Ya ugly but adorable i know! HAHAHA! 8pm bankong (: till just i reach home.
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 @ 12:56 AM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket