SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Im so freaking tired! 8.08am went down to wait for bus already and the bus came at 830am! Was freaking full... That bus driver was so attitude, his working attitude sucks. I insert 60cents, and he shouted show your student pass. Kns, Uncle cant you see im wearing school uni? Fuck, Then reached school, we waited for lecturer for 30 mins, so my classmates call her, she say there will be another relief but we waited for 30mins but non of them came! So we was idealing around the school for 3hours. Fuck man, so i sugguested to go to self-access at least not so bored yeah. Well, i feel like sleeping! Argh. After that was Mrs Lim lesson, what a boring class. Did finish her POA homework when i reached home. Freaking lot okay! Lucky i know ar. Haha.. After that was BSE, omg! Dont know how she teach, she just read thing from text book only! Wtf. Fine. She let us go at 3.30. Well, i waited bus alone and and and! when reaching to my stop i press the fucking door bell! I press super many times ok, but it dint rang at all and fuck fuck fuck another stop was so far from my house! I walk back -.- tired and hot! Kns.! That driver also another fucker, i put coins he say , where's your student pass, somemore shout want lor. KNS! why are people nowsaday like that ? Suay for the day-.-" I dint use any phone today, i cant even contact anyone. Omg. I must survive with it! It's terrible.. bth! And from morning till now i just ate some finger food, i cant feel that im hungry. I dont know why, even my classmates ask " eh you haven eat anything yet lei "during 3plus then i realise. i dont have appetite. ): Hai. Why! Fuck.
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 5:22 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket