
|
|
Happy birthday Jervis,fenny(girlgirl)Crystal (: Didi came & fetch me then to his house. He bathing then i wait for him at his lorry then went to Lot1 fetch ahpui&kimmo. Then fetch jarek&eric(: Farmart! (: Bangong (: Then back home. I really hate you now, won't you think of how hurting is your words? I don't have parents,im a bastard. Then what about you? Nothing else better than me. Ya the room is yours,the bed is yours, the chair is yours. In the room i only owns a bed and that's it. Where am i suppose to put my thing? You threw all my thing on my bed. You happy? Your bed is Queen size & yet you ask me don't sleep there. I give in to you i sleep on the mattress where i have a proper bed to sleep but i can't sleep. Forever you will think this is your room, your everything. You asked me to move, i will. One day you wait and see. I really can't take it, There's a limit. Stealing people things &make spoil you the best. Did i ever scold you ? Did you willing to say sorry or pay me? other than denying? Now you still owe me money, already for 2years. Did you return? You always say wait pay. Untill now is already 2years. & the money you didn't lent from me! You steal it from my cupboard.&untill i need the money i realise my $400 is lost. At this home, do you think i have a warm home? Even thing also can't be secure. My cloths i bought i didnt even wear the first time, you already took and worn it without my permission. You take my cig withoug asking. I think you're totally a bytch! This good past bf you have,treat you so good. But what? He buy everything you wants , but u ditch him. Jewellery, cable dining ,w910i . What else you still expect.? Really i don't know how to say you. You said i can't get married in future, let's see which guys wants you. Your treat your friend like dog, you will also lose them one day i tell you! I really hate you. Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 @ 2:40 PM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|