SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Bird face!!!
Ave5 brothers (:
Bride&me.




Let's welcome them.
Jarek&me
Happy Birthday to Royston(19th)&Jerome(18th)!

9.20am
Arg, should come to school so early): Ofa's lesson im always late or didnt come. But this time round i reached at 8.50am! & Sunny didnt come ): I still feel very tired sial. Just feel like going back hoe & take a nap before coming back having COB's lesson. Haha. I wanna go Marina Barrage!!!!!!! Can anyone bring me go ?? I've been seeing photo's of that place,but i can't get there ):
4.30pm;;
Just reached home! So boring! I wanna sleep): Uploaded some overdue picture which i got just only(:
1030pm;;
Mummy asked me to acc her to JP to have dinner. So we have our dinner at lai ah lai. Haha. Order alots of food. Cost us$41.60! Lols. For just two of us. (: After that we went to xtra ntuc,as mummy wants to buy those kill bedbug thingy. So i went to take packet tissues,then she ask me to go & pay so she told me the thing was just only $5plus&my tissue cost $3.20. So she gave me $14. & i went to the counter to pay, she went to see other thing. SHE BASTARD! lols. The amount become $23, i was like omg wtf? Then my mummy is laughing behind =,=" LOLS! As she already know the thing cost $19.80. She kept laughing non-stop. Lols. Fake me!!!! Went home after that. Can anybody jio me go swimming or any tann-ing session?! I getting real bored. Always stuck at home. The feeling is really bad&sucks! ): I hate boredom seriously. I hate being neglect by you. When can things start to change? I really hate those momment!! )):: I feel help-less now! Arg.
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 9:16 AM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket