Didnt post this photo ytd, as there's too many photo. Shihwee said this photo nice. Haha lol
This picture got it from Shan's blog (: Groom&bride taking photos with our table. working day!~ 1pm must reach today so i left home at 1130am! As i need to travel to orchard! Omg, so waste time... Shuna work as morning shift so she left at 5pm&i went for my early dinner with her! Im so boring after she went. Alone standing there for so many hours): So im just waiting for time to past. 10pm,the bell ring and rush to get our bags and leave. So i went to take Mrt, im just like a mrt noob. Actually i think is too tired. I reached orchard staion i went looking for green line!! LOLS! i went up and down the stairs, then i realise i make a mistake. I must take to city hall then change. So i took the train on the marina side. But i dont know why i go alight at Somerset! -,-. Wtf!! HAHAHA. then waited for another train and back to boon lay.On the way at train, im listening to FM93.3. Guess what? I hear untill half i laughed because the radio make me laugh. Then i forget i was alone, so i keep my smiling away! lols. I know im retard.Haha Reached boon lay bought finger food home. As im already hungry. Back home! My leg is tired! I need massage urgently. Tmr working full shift! -,-" Die-ing soon. Haha.. Anw, i saw andy! He's getting fat now, surprised to see him at isetan working also. Next week he will be working also. Got people acc go eat liao . hAHAA.
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 11:38 PM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010