
|
|
After 10days of diarrhoea, finally i went to consult a doctor (: 1pm wake up then prepared to market and went to Banyan clinic to consult a doctor. So went out at 2pm. When i reached to quene was 110 and im 122.. I told the doctor what happen then, he checked my stomach.. & said it was food poison (: So, he told not supposed to drink Plain water, milk & fruit juice. I was like huh? Plain water cannot drink? I have been alot of drinking plain water since the day i started shitting.. =,= I didn't request for MC, he offer me MC from today till tuesday (: Was just nice what ahpeh told me.. 3 days can't leave home.. Doctor said " it's food poisoning, you will feel tired easily. " So ask me to rest well. Then left the room. Omg, guess what? ): $41 dollar with cough syrup,lacteol forte capules (prevention of diarrhoea), loperamide(for diarrhoea/wind)&debridat(for abdominal pain and nausea). So expensive.. ): Hais.. I hate eating medicine also. So after consult doctor, went to buy cambelle soup to cook myself for 3 days breadfast (: Then called mummy to buy drink back. She bought 4 bottles of 1.5litre's 100plus for me. I cooked cambelle soup just now & after drinking i ate my medicine with milo. Haha.. Wa, BTH sia! Mummy come back & machine gun start to fire!! bang bang bang!!~ non-stop. Lucky i got my 我的亿万面包 (: Hehe, and kim jua back to fold. If not i will go crazy! Hehe.. Anybody wanna come my house acc. me ? Feel very free to call me, come to my house okay ? Haha.. P/S: IMISSYOU Posted on Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 5:25 PM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|