SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic























body off around 1230pm ((: Get myself prepared&went to Jurong Point to get present for Meiyan's&ahseng's Open house as it was not house warming! Haha.. After 4pm left to her house,set up all those. Then start eating, after eating. Ahseng's friends getting lesser&he starts to ask me to drink, like i kena molest like that! Jitao force de )): Nobody was there to help, all know how to see nia!! Haha.. My waigong no use ar.. Haha, then not long shuna &jess came. We started to play game tgt. Omg, shuna kuku one still sarbo!! Omg.. I admit i super high liao, then i still vomit-ed after they left. Omg, I even said things so stupidly i know i should not say but i don't know why i just can't stop my bloody mouth.. Hais.. More jialat, shuna, ahseng & kevin even see my note! my msg! Everything.. I still call his name!! I still rmb! Like a retarded! But im awake but i dont know why i said.. Haha..Paiseh la.. I still even cry in front of kevin! Imagine,although is only kevin saw. But confirm malu la!! Walao. Bth!! Arg.. They told me he heard it, how i wish he didn't hear anything.. Please.. AAAHHHH, my face can tear down liao la.. Wtf after so long then i break down , wtfff!! one shot come! Sucks.. How i wish i am not drunk.. After few hours, actually SJ wanna come fetch me home, but i think is too far for him so i ask him not to come.. Then i called somebody to kaysiao pa ka.. But fine, ahseng don't allow me to go home alone. Fine so.... i waited till 5 30am! Tired, so im already quite awake, i went to see them play mahjong.. Haha.. Omg, kevin&ahseng gonna repeat my handphone things again &again!! I don't want la! Omg.. FIRST TIME &THE LAST TIME PLEASE! omg.. So sorry if i really said anything wrong.. Omg, i can't sleep now.. REWIND!! shall wait till tmr morning.. Hahah.. AAHHH.. i HAVE NO FACE LIAO LA...Some photo taken by me and them!! Whether am i ugly i shall post it.. Hahaa.. Really funny..
Your told me that i change heart or feeling fast, and wanting to know who is the next target. Everyone is thinking im so fucking desprate. I change and change. Im a play girl to you guys... Your think this is what i want??? this is not i really one, really nobody understand i feel. sucks sucks.. Arg.. If this is what i expected i won't continue this path..
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 5:41 AM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket