SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No feeling really well this few days, after every single meal i take i will sure go to the toilet to shit.. Just like today, 6th times! Arg. My arse is really pain ): Hurts.. I don't know why it become like that. Did i eat something wrong? No i didn't i guess. Quarrel with that idiot again. She's just so irrating. I hate her. She treats me like im her maid.. She owns the bed , and i owns a mattress on the floor. She owns a computer table & throw my laptop at my bed. Pull away the plug from my laptop. I have to play com at my bed everyday. I don't own any study table. Is always her. My book were all thrown at the box. My uniform,my everything is always at the box. I fold my shirt nicly ,and again she threw all those unwanted cloths inside my wardrobe. Make it messy. Im really sick of it already. I really hate it. And now, she on her lap to max with songs. I also.. And is freaking noisy now. I can't live this kind of environment anymore. Im already feeling so troubled and she's still so unreasonable. Why! Seriously i wants to move out. I ask bro whether do teck whye has a bed for me to sleep will do. He told me ya. His friend use to sleep. Then i told him i will be moving over tmr. He told not enough space. Will block way. Arg.. I dont know what to do. My tears just drop , i dont know why! I have 2 house so what? There's no space for me.. Why !! My heart really aches.. Could anyone chat with me now ?
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 12:25 AM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket