
|
|
Skip-ed school today )): I really don't wanna skip school actually, but i just can't wake up or get up from my bed. Know why ?? I dreamt a sweet dream untill i really didn't listen or hear my alarm clock or message or even calls. Is a really sweet dream untill now i still can remember what is it about. I swear i missed the dream. By the time i get off from my bed was already 11.30! Haha.. So seaweed messaged me about projects, so she came to my house at noon time.. We discussed!~ And yes, we are already at our event itself. We're imaginating. i hope we will get A for it.. Haa, She explored my whole house lol! Expect my mum's room la. Haha.. After project seaweed acc. me to market to buy cake for Aaron&Mickey. So we head to market about 6plus, and i draw things on the cake. Omg. I drew mickey's first. I swear it was really ugly& aaron's was really nice.. ((: So bought 2 cakes and travel from jurong to yewtee..Seaweed&me was separated. Met kevin at yewtee.. He fetch me at yew tee and off we went to farm ((: He was busying with his things, so chat with didi&dage they all.. Afterwhich , headed to Jimm's pub.. Shuna,aaron they all arrived earlier than us.. So Sang&drunk didn't drank. Haha.. Omg, the f.pub's aircon spoiled =,= so f hot.. Arg.. Home at 130am, saw papa's friends outside the pub. He asked me alot of question! Im just like a criminal.. Haha. E.g ( You got visit your papa? , where you staying now? , so long didnt see you, where you have gone ?, doing what nowadays? , got boyf? , studying? got problem must come teckwhye find uncle ok?, been a parent liao ma? , married liao ma? , how old liao? " So many questions! Haha.. I know he dote my whole family alot.. Haha.. He still remember when was the last time i saw him, when i was still working at my aunty shop at teck whye.. Hahaha.. Going to buy present and have breakfast with my friend in the morning & noon. After that will be going to Meiyan's and ahseng's house warming! Haha, finally ! ((: I must get up from bed tmr! ((: Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 2:20 AM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|