SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic






(: Watched finish 18 jin bu jin already. Gonna chase another drama tmr, cause gonna sleep early tonight.. As tmr going to sentosa! (: Went to sheng siong to buy foods, cause i asked mummy to cook today as she's not working. I want to drink soup! Wow cost us $74.05, because i kept on take thing. Peanut butter biscuit ,choco ,fruit drinks. Back home, helped to do some housework then mummy mop the floor. I vacuum the floor & wash the cloths. Haha!~ Then after doing those chores, web cam with ahxian! Haa.. He darn stupid.. Lols. After that he went off, then shuna&meiwen came and web cam with me. Haha.. I tie my hair untill very funny i just wanna show shuna& meiwen.. Then mama was mopping the floor. She suddenly saw my hair, then she laughed non-stop. Then even pull my hair! siao want her! Haha.. Then i went in to my room to take somethings, then i fell!! LOLS!! i jitao laughed till piang! I faster ask mummy come out and see. I keep blaming her, how you mop the floor want ar!!! HAHA!! BTH! lols. Went rollar blade with Meiyan,Seng&Daxson. (: Then we trying out new stun! Confirm funny lor! Squad and blade. HAHA! I DID IT. Real funny. Back home, had dinner with mummy&uncle. Haha.. Then actually supposed i should be washing plate and mummy cut fruit. After that , don't know why me&uncle suggusted to play siscor paper ston see who lose who wash. AHA!! Then i won... Don't need wash plate. Haha.. Super fulllll now.HAAH..
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 8:35 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket