SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
XinMin,Crazy at my house.

Comparing lips! Lols

His boxer!~
Vomit after smelling some awful smells ):
Haha,He wake up and his face got those ink and sticker, credit seaweed.
Biggest blue black i ever seen.
She's crazy! Taking the spoil chair and disturb.
She's always crazy
Ask u come school u sleep. Lols
Saiful&Sandy.
Khairul&Sandy.

Look there.

(: Didn't blog for few days le, here to upload some picture that taken at school days. Haa. Yesterday vomit-ed at school.Yucks. Haha. Sleep at school for darn long, and that irrating SEAWEED keep disturb me.. Haha, teacher didn't scold me because i do finish the work he gave then sleep for about 3hours (: Now im addicted to at the dolphin bay already, every episode the actor will be crying. Is darn touching.. Haha.. (: I love it.. My new boyf - Dolphin bay (: Haas. I introdues the show to my sister, she cried when it was just only the 1st episode. Haha.. And ya, yesterday went market to have early dinner with sister,mummy&xinmin. After eating the second bowl of rice, and was about to finish the second bowl . I saw a piece of newspaper inside!! Wtf. I stopped eating. Haa.Felt super disgusting.. So black somemore. (:

P/S: Goodbye my love,i'll be happy (:

Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @ 4:36 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket