
|
|
A bad day for me, fought with KY today. & this is the first time i beat her. I didn't beat or punch her before although in the past she used to scratch me, throw chair on my fore-head blah blah blah. Today i really don't know why i will punch her head after she pull my shirt first. Then the fight started after i hit her head. I know she was stunt when i hit her head, because in the past i won't hit her. & of course she hit me back. And we are fighting like nobody business, like we're strangers. Through&fro from her bed to my bed. I know im hit her very hit which i really don't know why i will hit&kick or even pull her head. Lucky i have short hair (: She even ask you wanna put down your hands anot, i ans " why must i ?" Right? im not stupid la, small girl. Bloody asshole. Don't thing over the years i kept silent & you can crawl up onto my head and SIT i tell you. & my bed is full of hair's now. I just changed my bed-shit, if not got virus! EEEK. During the fight i didn't even drop a single tears or even feel any pain. Which i really don't know why also. Everything started is because she took my bag without asking, well fine. I didn't say anything, so today i feel like using it. I asked from her nicely! She scolded me " I put back liao hor, don't anyhow blame people." I was like hello i search the fucking whole house. I couldn't find it untill now!! So in the noon , i say ok i search your wardrobe. She jitao pull me. F her man. Now my bag have gone missing! $147 , hais. My own money to pay a bag for myself and it is lost now. Im really angry till i could feel nothing. F**KING CB. So after fighting i called mummy. I cried on the phone. Super pc. Hais. Then mum was also siding her which make me more upset. Arg.. When i reached home from farm, cousin asked who win? I say how i know , i also didn't see any of her bruises yet. Then she ask me whether i have?Ya, on my neck only lor. Then she say my sister's bruises is even more... Although i haven seen her yet. Anw, she just deserve it. Song bo! Why do i have this kind of bloody hell sister? WTF! =,= && after eveything mum decided to ask me to move to my cousin's room & cousin moved over to my current room. So i own a room MYSELF. I know i shown my anger towards my mum, im sorry. I told her how i really feel. I say i really don't feel good when everyday i reached home and get scolded from everyone in the house. And you all are siding her. I really things changed when i move over to my new room ba. (: Lastly, don't anyhow say things when i didn't do it or say it. Use your own eyes and see.. Bloody bird shit. Seng called, and say want fetch as he heard my voice is not right. So i didn't care what i wear i just leave the house. Then went to seng's mum house then to shuna's house for steam boat. Then lent a shorts from her. Then go up to farm*tua. Bangong, then went to a person place to do something. Nothing much le la.. Back home at 12plus. Early night. reached home threw all my stuff over to cousin's room, and will pack it tmr !~ Is really messy now. Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2009 @ 2:14 AM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|