KBOX with jer,min&huiting from 7pm till 3am! ((: Advanced birthday celebration for min&huiting.tequila,beer&chivas nid! Wow, we danced like mad girls. Haha.. But really did enjoy so much. We have alot of fun. So much to say about that day. this time round , i didn't say anymore rubbish. Mean i have overcome? Hahaa.. I guess so.I know called the correct number and not the sala ones! Hahaa! But i know alot rubbish la hor! Haha.. D...................... I really enjoy myself so much. I know, same goes to the girls. Hehe..
110909
Meiyan's house. Mahjong. Chit chat. Kevin's car don't have number plate! All the pictures will upload soon. ((: Haha.
120909
Makan, tua, seaside & meeting. Die liao, im getting so nua to update blog already. Hahaaa!!
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 @ 5:25 AM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010