SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy 18th Birthday to Waiwai!
Happy 19th Birhtday to Jaime!

Didn't manage to update my blog because my lappy is spoilt )): Can't online,can't play games & can't watch my drama. 3/4 of my life time! As for now, im at daddy's place. Will be staying here for a night. Wanted to go home after jiadou at teck whye. So decided to sent daddy back home. I can see that he is not walking properly, i asked him are you okay? why suddenly walk till like that, he can't even walk straight or even stand. He was sweating. And need to hold piller to rest awhile. I really feel heartache. Reached home, he almost fall from the sofa. Lucky i went out at time. If he fell , i think the outcome will be real sad. I almost cried but i thought myself in front of him i must be strong. I can't cry. I really don't know what to do i quickly call my aunt for help. Totally lost. Hope tmr will be better. God bless! He even gek siao take medi in front of me! Yet that is not for High blood! And i found another medi for high blood.. Omg.... Please, no more stroke for u.
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 10:48 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket