
|
|
I'm so boring, so decided to blog abit. ((: Hehe, i'm missing SSN sia! I don't know why,omg! That sickening idiot makes me miss her, bloody hell nightmare uhs! Haha, msged her just now& she say she hate me! Cause she is damn sway with a stupid instrutor she have. If i'm there, i think is different liao hor? Haha! But too bad i can't go.. )): Saddened. Faster come back la! I want talk talk with you on phone! She will be back on FRIDAY! wowhooo.. Haha, idiot la her, really sick sia! miss her, eyer! Omg omg omg! Awaiting for many things eh me! Results will be coming out this friday also! God bless me la. People please wish me good luck okay ? && awaiting for my 18th birthday, 32days more to go! But could anybody tell me, how am i supposed to celebrate it? Oh no, i really have no idea sia.
Anyway it's on a Tuesday, is a school day so i think will celebrate in advance. & Wednesday most likely will be going clubbing! & Shuna also promised me for to bring me to bungee! Hehe. Actually quite excited for my 18th birthday but just that don't feel like celebrating! but but i don't know eh! Hahaa, How ar? IDEA IDEA please, peeps! ((: I still remember, Shune&Jarek gave me surprises , both of them gang up! Lols, bringing my friends&cousins up to farm without telling me. So sweet eh. Haha, Although there's some cock up because of my curious-ness! Haha, I saw-ed them before they appeared. Haha! ((: Really thanks to all of them who came. Suddenly so missed. & shuna,jess&yuqin came to my work place to pack food for me! I still remember lor! KFC! don't always say i heartless hor! Haha. they even acc-ed me quite long lor. Then we went to Sheng siong to buy steam-boat's stuff. Haha. Shuna will alway say " 嗨呀,对你好没有用的啦" But just that i don't know how to 表达 nia lor! Not that i heartless or what so ever hor. Hehe.. But really thanks for all the stuff you did la. ((: We have a big quarrel that time, but i really can feel that im really upset lor. I went bersak! Haha! I can't effort to lose a best friend like you la. Maybe you won't feel that but aiya you this idiot la! Bth! So mushy eh. But all is heartfelt words hor! Don't play play hor! ((: K la, Have fun la come back safely . Anw, i guess silly didn't managed to see the message i sent before silly dose off. He's waiting but i send late.*not purposely Sorry uhs. ((: Remember the day you came with your 诚意&the sweet glass bottles with 20words, so sweet . Doesn't matter about the past& we're looking forward to the future alright silly! What's past is past. ((: So don't you feel insecure anymore. I miss your joke when im feeling down, you'll always be there for me. Thanks!` So i think i should tell you im always down! So you could tell me everyday. Haha. Although your jokes is lame at times but still made me smile like retard! Arg. Haha.. I can't hide things from you ): As you sensed so accurately always when i didn't tell you what happened.. Zzzz!~ 不好玩! Idiot lousy you= ilu , Idiot means you = imu! Haha.. Lastly, i love you la silly.Goodbyes to my past. I will be happy forever&after!~ Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 @ 4:57 AM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|