Chinese garden ((: Supposingly to meet silly at my house's downstair when he almost reaching i wanted to go out le. & i couldn't find my key. I'm freaking dulans already, i called my sister&biao jie. Arg, both of them don't want answer. I called mummy, and asked her what time coming back? She said 9pm!~ -,- Then cousin called back say why so urgent like that call so many times. I say who took my key.. then she say , ohhh sister accidentally take out the key. F! I pissed off till i cried !~ arg.. Then i called meiyan and maybe i can't join them le. See how later will call back them. Then silly came up and acc me.. He seems like visiting prisoner sia! Lols. Then sis came back to open the door for me, i waited for so so long. Then walk over to meiyan's parent place. Then called them, when we're on the way. Haha, They say " haiya! I told still can go your house give your food & visit prisoner! HAHAA" Meiyan packed dinner for us ((: Thanks alot!~ Really nice. Then on our way to chinese garden we have our dinner on the lorry ((: Haha.. It was already raining when we were on our way. But , we still go. ((: admission free sia! Lols but inside nothing much de lor! So went back, silly went back & i went up to farm. Hahaa. After bangong, went to sunshines to meet silly & his friends with wei. Lewis was there, so long didnt see his mopeng face! lols.. Then went to 283 slack, play cards . then to 302 . Then cab-ed home ((:
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 @ 6:35 AM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010