Went to Suncity with Shan, i think this is the first time i went to a disco pub ((: The last time was when i was 14 or 15 years old ((: When i reached there, met shan's friend over there. Got one even thought im KY, jitao come forward and say why i cut short hair then ask me still rmb him ? I was huh ? Haha, he even said what zhangan then i said oh that's my sis! Haha.Get to know new friends too, haha! All dont believe my name " kahpoh" haha! I even took out my ez to varify ((: It was really fun, i enjoyed myself eh. Drank a lil. May be going on friday if dar allow me, i know he's abit angry now i guess. I'm sorry la, should have listen to you earlier. Forgive me uhs..
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009 @ 3:49 AM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010