
|
|
04th November. Back to school first day, 18 years old first day & here come my sway-ness. First day of 18th, kena caught smoking outside school's bus-stop. I had never been caught before in my life, after 18th it was the very first time! Lol. Caught by a teacher, she asked for my Name, class & form teacher. I should not tell her the truth. I told her my name, my class, my CA! F, how stupid am i ? HAHA! After school, went Dar's place. After dar's place, supposed to go home. But qy called dar. Then slacked awhile then dar sent me home. That's all for the day i guess?? Hmmm... 05th November. I woke up at 8.40am! OMG, my lesson starts at 8.30am! )): Was late, but i think aunty jo marked me present. ((: I reached at 9.30am.. About9.50am, aunty jo released us. & we dosen't have PE, so we have 3 hours break )): Was wondering where should i go for this 3hours. Called dar, & he's sleeping like a pig. Didn't answered my calls at all. So didn't asked him & went to his house to wake him up! Haaahaa. As he wish that could happen one day when he opened his eyes and saw me in front of him. Haahaa, reached his house and his ahma saw me. & say " wa so early uhs? ,jiajun still sleeping , you wait uhs i find key open door for you" Haha. I went in, then his ahma wake him up yet he sleeping like a pig still. I went in and shake and shout at him! Lols, then he open his eye and say " 为设么你会在这里? " I replied " 为设么我不可以在这里? " He still at his sleeping mood... Then i replied again " 没有啦,你忘记昨晚我睡在你家吗? " He jitao say " huh? 昨天我还记得我送你回家很麻烦" Then i say " wa now say 麻烦了" Then he say he said wrong words not 麻烦. lols. Finally when he was awake, he thought he was dreaming ! Haha , 12.20pm took bus to school & dar say is raining he love to eat instant noodles when it's raining. So we went to eat, after eating back to school ((: LCK's lesson, expected she will asked about the smoking stuffs. Lucky didn't fine or what so ever. ((: Then Ms Cyunthia's lesson was just playing games. Haha, Our team is so powerful la.. We won! ((: After school, met dar's at lift then off we go. to his house for dinner as his mum cooked Bak Kut Teh ((: Haha Yumyum.. After dinner, we went to CWP for movie. On our way, dar realised that he didn't bring his specs out -,- ask him go back take he don't want. Reached CWP, bought ticket & i got 1 free ticket ((: So we pay for one only . Hehe, after buying ticket still have time, we went walk walk. The movie was nice la, dar kept hinting something when he was the movie lor! After movie, saw seaweed! Haha. Trained back to JP, then bus-ed home, & dar went home. Haaa, Now he still on his way home when im already bath-ed ! Haha. ONE LAST TIME OF THE DAY! - Sandy Seah Kah Poh did a clumsy things today! ): She dropped into the drain in school! One leg in one leg out, luckily no one saw. Only dar saw it. haha! Dar don't like my tattoo )): He kept say " walao, really ugly lor " Make me so sad la. Haha. I realeased someone is gaining weight already wor, so happy! 85kg here he comes, lets welcome him alright? Hehe, I really want to thank dar, he always make me smile with his dimple -,- K la i still love you la. Haha.. Posted on Thursday, November 05, 2009 @ 11:41 PM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|