
|
|
M playing with his mum iphone since his mum tell him there is this game in the phone at home. On our way back from Ikea, the phone went battery flat. Hahaa , evil " Mr Hiao says his future business corner. Lols. Ikea trip (: Yeah! Had my long waited meatballs! ((: Dear and me wants to eat the meatballs so he ask his mum whether want to go anot. Haha, so we went. The whole Ikea was very packed. We took about 10mins to look for seats to settle down. Haha. After dinner, we went walking around. Dear bought a big mirror for just $9.90. Haha.. After walking around, dear's mum sent me home. ((: Around 12am , dear told me he's going to sleep already, and i told him i will be sleeping also. So both of us stopped texting each other. About 4plus, dear texted me. " Are you awake ? " I replied " I thought you are sleeping ? " He replied " I guess we are doing the same things (: " I replied " hahaha , ya i know we are doing the same things " We are reading storybook. Haha, he text me when he already read finish his. While mine, i still have 30pages. )): And he called& disturbed. Doesn't allow me to hang, i tell him . Hang la, i want to read finish first can? hahaa. So stupid of him. I went to sleep at 5plus , as i was tired but i just can't stop reading :P Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 6:20 PM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|