SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Friday

Finally EOP's event over. After the event, went over to daddy's place ((: He cook some food for me. And he specially cook a fish for me, and wants me to finish up all. I ate half of it, then ask daddy to finish the rest. He ate but he only eat the fish head then ask me must finish up.. So sweet of daddy ((: loves. Acc daddy. Some irratating people who use their own hand to work and still ask money from my daddy is horrible.. Everytime come up also must give you ! You don't take it to eat or what but using on other things. Really bring my whole SEAH's family a disgrace. How i wish i could raise my voice at you. Hais. Hopeless, yet i still need to greet you .. Hais.. After that person left, dad ask me need money or what , i told him don't need. He work so hard for that lil money still have to give that person , really hard pain lor. Hais. No wonder when my aunty call, i know there's something going to happen. When daddy come back that time, he also ask me that person got come up anot.. Unfortune.. After talking with dad, i left home. ((:
Back home , another big surprise. Feeel so disappointed too. I didn't ask much, yet i can feel it was damn akward. Hais. Stay at home watch drama, and do some sketching for my project. Half done now, Listening to song while doing. Then kept crying for hours - till i fall asleep.

Saturday.
Rot at home , mama come home and dont want bring me out )): Anw, i got my passport now! hahaa Is in my hand! But who can go with me sia!! HAHA!!

I so feel like drinking to forget all my unhappiness yet , i can't drink cause im under the medication of TB. I feel damn low since wednesday but i didn't express out whenever im outside. I can talk to nobody about it. I really don't know what am i supposed to do sia. Hais .. I only can tell myself. Rotting at home . boredness kills. Those unhappiness keep flashing on my mind )): I know this is the time for me to forget everything and expect the fact. But i still can't . Could anybody help me ? )): Please. )):
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 10:15 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket