Suddenly felt that im so blissful. Mum at home, i told her i have rashes everywhere, she saw and ask me why like this ? cause the red is horrible. I said i don't know leh .. Cause even my neck has it.. Leg hang body face. all have. I can't stop scratching it, the itch really can't help )): After 5mins, she walks in w a gold chain. I ask her why ? She give you birthday present. I say also haven reach what! She say, give u first la. I kept smiling. Just only i call my dad, he ask you never come teck why meh ?? I say got uh, he tmr cook for me. Then im sick, he heard my voice and ask me sick uh ? I said ya. He ask why never go see doctor? no money huh ? I say nvm de la. He say tmr come give me money, but i going back for food not money !! ((: I lvoe my daddy and mummy. I slept at 5pm just now, about 11pm, mum came in , she touch my forehead and she went off. I wake up by her, when i open my eyes she left liao .. Suddenly feel so home now. Even you are not with me now, but there's still my parents there for me. Im strong, rashes sure will recover fast, hopefully not chicken pox. Unwell , like stomachache for days le, i believe it's not food poisoning! look on the positive side. So dont need anything to cure. It's just normal pain. Vomit is maybe i didn't eat anything! So yeah.. Running nose fever all will go de. they are just here for visiting ! ((:
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2010 @ 11:23 PM by SANDY
PROFILECHATSLINKS★
Sandy's life.
Hello readers, SANDY/KAHPOH is here!Okay, time to enjoy my life.
.
Add me @ s-andy@live.com.sg since 14 july 2010