SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My 777th post ((:

I'm so so so busy this few days ((: Actually is trying to make myself damn busy la.
Monday, i went for appointment @TBCU, took another 6 weeks medi.
I look so idiot that day, Haha. Cos, i went alone! -,-" and after check up. I went to Velocity to eat and shop alone! Haha. I sounds retard. I bought a shoes that day ((: So happy. Anw! I have quit smoking )): Due to some reasons, it was so that sudden that i must immediately quit! Not prepared but can feel that it's coming. I can't shit well, if i never smoke )): It have been the 5th day since i quit. Haha, but see people smoke still feel tempting. LOL! but i can say! QUIT LIAO CAN SAVE ALOT OF MONEY! ((: hehe
Yesterday went to help out @283 as zuxi asked.
Later will be going down again for buffet ((: like it . Haha.

It's hard to, but i'm trying my best not to think about you.
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 6:42 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket