
|
|
Holiday is coming sooooon ((: After 2papers next week. Mock exams taken ! Failed one paper, so did a retest. & managed to pass it As for EOP, i did study ! Wow, i passed. Haha, ETP no exam, so based on project. Mr Jonathan says I will get either A or B for it. I know it will surely be B. Haha. Last Sunday, went to dinner at Teck Whye's 7month with family & relatives. Chit-chat and realise all our hairstayle the same one ! lols. Bangs& shoulder length. Only my sister extra. Haha. After dinner, stayed at daddy's house. Next day, walk to school only. Haha. I will start my revision on FRIDAY! I must pass, i don't wish to retake during next sem. Because they won't be any exam for next sem, all on project based. I'm going to work hard for next sem, because some burden is off now. So i'm sure i have the time to cope it ((: Today will be the last day to enjoy myself before exam come! & im addicted to KFC'S porridge. But today last day )): Have been eating for that for 2days continiously. Same for today, my mummy also addict, my cousin also addict! My sister jealous say she gonna have it today! HAHA. Back to Cafe world. ((: No drama for me now , cause i know if i have i won't studying ! lols. Seaweeeed still intro me drama, i say wait after exam then say ! hahaa. Omg, Jasmine bought IPHONE 4 ! jealous siol.. I wanna save money! Iphone 4 is so cool , hehe. Many of my classmates got positive for 2nd TB 's injection. But nothing shown on x-ray. So they can choose to eat the medicine. So good, i'm going to ask the doctor when i go for 3rd appointment. hehe. Now 3 upcoming chalet ! Hehe . F1 work ! Wooow. Wondering should i teach tuition ? hmmm. Holiday! -Singing session waiting for me & JB or Genting trip with KPS! ((: like enjoy only . But no money ! So have to work first. Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2010 @ 3:10 PM by SANDY
|
PROFILE
CHATS
LINKS
★
|