SANDYSEAHKAHPOH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
New Chapters In life (:
Oh yes, I have been missing blogging for months!
I have started work for 1month 1week, i have gotten my first pay but only for 4 days!
I'm working @ Frontken (Singapore) Pte Ltd as a Logistic/Procurement Assistant.
Okay, lemme introduce my company as people always ask me what is my company selling or whatever..
As i don't know how to say seriously, since now i'm free at work, so i will say it here then..
My company is the industry leader of surface metamorphosis solutions and its complementart technologies in South-East Asia..
And it Specialized engineering services/Industrial Equiment Servicing/Engineering Products. such as Thermal Spray Coating, Cold Build-up Coating, Plating & Conversion Coating, Specialized Welding, Abrasive Blasting, Precision Cleaning, Precision Manufacturing, Machining & Grinding, Fitting & Assembly, Dynamic Balancing, Heat Treatment, In-situ Machining, Metal Stiching and Laser Alighment, Marine Engines.

Working hours
0800hrs - 1200hrs = Start work
1200hrs-1245hrs = Lunch time
1245hrs - 0300hrs = Continue work
0300hr - 0315hrs = Tea time
0315hrs - 545hrs = After work

At first, i'm totally out casted during work but now i managed to talk some in my dept..(:
And i really hope i won't get sack as i want to learn more things.
Can i survive through for 3 months?
No leave is allowed, unless unpaid leave. Same applies to MC.
Oh ya, my last education graduation ceremony had past! And i didn't go, as im working ..
It's super sad ok! My souls is there when i'm working..
I kinda miss my classmates, espescially for @jasmine & @seaweed.

I'm going to batam in two weeks times! ((:
10,11,12 June. ((: Kinda happy, but need to spent money..
Long long one time la! haha..

And im going to save $500 per month after coming back from batam.
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 @ 4:35 PM by SANDY
PROFILE CHATS LINKS
Sandy's life.
Photobucket